Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Another Recession to Make You Feel Young Again

Per my last entry, I've had several jobs and every opportunity I took was a stepping stone to where I am now.

Once again looking for something that'll sustain me, propel me up and onward. I know I must do this myself.

Surprise, it's another recession but in my thirties instead of my twenties. In my opinion we didn't have enough time to even recuperate from the last recession. We didn't even have time to buy homes, establish ourselves in our careers, or even finish paying those loans. Albeit, Biden did cancel some people's loans. Not all but a good portion of college going people did have their student loans forgiven. 

Harris the vice president is running for President. I'm going to vote for the safety of the children and for myself. I feel certain that if she doesn't succeed Biden that our nation fate will be gone. It would be the end of the end. I hope we're ready for either outcome and that we stay safe. If we have to leave, then we must leave.

I'm working on getting a big grant and I hope we both get it. It would change our lives for the better.

No comments: