Monday, October 8, 2007

Come one, come all to my works worth life.

This feeling of stupidity, is it from all the yelling and screaming that they've done? All the shit that they have tried time and time again to implant in my head, but my body knowing whats good for it and whats not spits it back out like veggies in a five year olds terrified state of GREEN.
I'm compensating for the nights I cried myself to sleep wondering if I was mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle school and it's daylight dramas. Trading off what I've lost for some writing to see if I get any clear thoughts into my head. I'm a mess, thrown about like a rag doll. What does one do when their parents don't want them? Wouldn't every hated child love to know? I sure would.
I shouldn't be saying this but, lately I've been thinking of moving.. I know, I know I'm lucky to be living home at this moment. I just don't think home life should be this stressful, and make you feel worthy of dying young. My house is not a home, home has love and understanding not war and hate. I'm better off living elsewhere.

No comments: