Monday, April 12, 2010

Excuse Me Greenery, I Saw You From Across The Room

Today, mid afternoon I walked into the lounge and spoted it from across the room. Then I said; Yo
I don't know your name but excuse me greenery I saw you from across the rooooom! (ohh Chris Brown you asshole). Okay anytoot, this poor little plant was dehydrated and deserted.

My efforts to revitalize this herb will not go unnoticed, I am going to take pictures of it every week to see the progress that has taken.

I have watered the herb and I put it a little clear plastic zip up bag on it to keep it humid. ALSO, I added the element of heat. My desk lamp, I think it is ample heat to give it a boost on it's way to recovery. 

Follow my herb's recovery (I'll be naming it soon, give me suggestions!).




As a few days ago, I have confirmed that my little ole plant is gone for good.


No comments: