Today is cold, today is gray and today with a chance of a shit storm in the evening is April 17, 2010.
I woke up this dewy morning not wanting to get out of bed (like always), I just wanted to sleep in and relax. People, a great many of you may be thinking; "You are LAZY.", but I will justify this. Last night I did not go to sleep at my usual bed time, instead I indulged and hung out with the Lesbian.
Anyhow, I did not sleep well. Waking up every so often because of a strange dream takes a lot out of a person. Right now as I write this blog, I am very tired but I continue tapping the keys down because I feel like it.
It's really ugly out, and I can't help but think that it's better if I accidentally fall asleep and don't score the womenfolk's lacrosse game (it starts at 12:00pm). Ugh... this is chicken shit >. > (I'm so mature!)
Behind this napkin is the cutest little part of my day yesterday. I came into the cafe to get my brunch on and I sat with Friend1 and Friend2. When I sat I saw a group of four girls sitting at the table behind me, I didn't notice them too much except for the Digital SLR that one of them had.
I got my food, started eating and as I was finishing up one of the girls from behind me dropped this napkin next to me. Folded in two, I opened and instantly laughed because it is so fucking cute I couldn't take it.
Mind you I contacted Courtney, introduced myself and thanked her, told her I was in a relationship. Then I face-booked her and now we are just friends.
Something like that, so small and quick really made my day. The littlest things make me happy, try it sometime. I try to do that for everyone I know.

No comments:
Post a Comment